<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Thursday, November 26, 2009 {♥}

Things happened and I'm kinda emotional now.
I don't know where to start and why I am starting.
Just came back from lessons and nobody was at home.
Just when I settled down, and on my lappy, dad came home.
I was like, only one word can describe - SIAN.

With him around, there's no peace. NO PEACE.
As expected, once he reach home, he'll yak at people, which in this case, me.
So he asked me, why do I have to on my lappy once I reach home.
Why can't I?! People don't even off their pcs overnight.
What's the big deal if I on it after I reach home?
And we had a small tiff. -.-

And he continued asking, why do we (Sis and I) have to behave like this.
He doesn't even know why!
Have you ever asked yourself why we'll become like this? Obviously no.
Why do you have to criticise everything, scold people when you see them?
I came home happily, and you spoiled my mood just like that.
I can't even do anything I want at home.
Why should I go home?
Morever you're not giving us money already.
So what the fuck do you even care about us?

I'm not disrespecting you alright.
It's just that why can't you talk in a proper manner, instead of always raising your voice at us?
You have never put yourself in our shoes.
If you have a dad like this, how will you feel?
Sometimes, I wished that the one who passed away wasn't mum.
In that way, we wouldn't feel this way, and be treated this way.
Nobody will ever know how I feel, because you haven't go through the things I've gone through.

As for school, I sense something amiss.
As if similar things happened when I was in Secondary school,
or rather history repeat itself.
I don't care, because I have my usual girls or perhaps it's just a daily routine that I'm used to.
It's alright if you all leave. Take whoever you want to, snatch whoever you want to.
By all means, you can leave if you want to.
And yes, I HATE YOU. Thanks for being a bitch uh.

I will always remember what you all have done to make me this way.
Don't blame me for my character.
Because you all are responsible for making me the way I am.
Be it anti-social or whatever, I don't care.
Because people around you are all fake.
If you think you are gonna hurt me this way,
I'm sorry, although I look very frail on the outside,
things happened from the past till now to make me this strong.
So by all means, do whatever you want, say all you want.



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 3:45:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop