<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Thursday, September 24, 2009 {♥}

Went out with Vanora, Umme and Say yin today to Vivo.
Actually they were already there, to buy my presents. Lol.
No wonder I find it somewhat weird when Umme said they couldn't find River Island.
But at that moment I didn't feel something amiss. Haha.

They actually bought me a jacket from Forever 21 (Forever Vanora - inside joke), top and wallet from edc.
Photobucket

Thanks alot for the gifts. They said was from almost the whole class. Thanks alot!

And we walked around the shops.
Shopping Queen or Little Miss Shopping wanted to shop ma.
Blah blah, rested awhile, went to the rooftop, walked one round then went to Daiso.
As usual, what I'll buy from there are always these. :D
Photobucket

And we tried the coke one. Photo is with Vanora.
Photobucket

Anw, before we left, I suggested to go to Action City.
I know it's damn long ago already. But I still wanna try Say yin. HAHAHAHA!
I used the same tactic as Minghao,
asked Say yin to open the magic candy container to choose the colour for the game.
So yeah, he opened. Gave the electrified face. And I immediately LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!
Asked Vanora to tried opening also! HAHAHAHA! Same thing. But it's damn funny. :P

Then walked bus-ed 65 to Orchard. Went to the Central.
Vanora and Umme walked damn fast and ps Say yin and I. =.=
Then Vanora went to buy her $200++ boots.
After that, we walked all the way to Dhoby Ghaut, PS for dinner.
Nothing nice to eat, so settled for KFC.
BUT, seat was dirty and wobbly, went to BK. Lol.
Then talked there cause legs were damn painful after walking the whole day.
I wanna go Say yin's house one day! I've never been to a terrace house before man.. ):
Then home sweet home!
Yeah! I can finally sleep the whole day tmr!

And on Wednesday; 23rd, met Claire for lunch. And got the card she made. Nice!
Thanks alot too Claire. (:
Photobucket

After that, went to work. Alone. ):
William and I kena food tasting. Lol. First time man, and Idk what to do. -.-
Ended around 10 plus. Then stayed inside a small room and talked.
Didn't want to go out and help. :P
When walking to take MRT, met Weihan and Sis.
Sadly, Sis wasn't going home. So, I'm going home alone lor. Zz



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 11:55:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop