<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Friday, May 22, 2009 {♥}

THURSDAY:
Went to school early on the morning for PRSP lecture.
Suprisingly, I wasn't late. LOL.
After PRSP, consulted Sam about the Alice thingy.
He almost vomited blood when teaching me. LMAO.
And Michelle kept wanting to smack me for asking silly questions.
I'm so sorry, I just couldn't understand!
IT is really not a thing for me! ):

After PRSP, Michelle and I intended to eat outside TP.
But have not thought of anywhere.

Then we suggest to CC, to vote for the IIT OLs.
But! The CC says, "Sorry, we're closed."
Aww. So sad. LOL.

So went to bookshop to buy something, just something, to eat.
And I tried this:
Nice la, Michelle kept complaining that it's smelly. LOL!
And I told her something about the banana pocky that I intro-ed my Honey,
which I bought 12/13 packets at one go. :X

After bookshop, we went to library to search for books for WDS research
as we were lazy to go out of school. :/

I was doing Introducing Asian food (Japanese food; sushi.)
While flipping the pages of sushi books,
I have the sudden urge to eat sushi. Lol.

So asked Michelle if she wanna go.

Michelle borrowed lappy from Qianhao to serach the webbie of Japanese restaurants.
In the end, settled for the 60 minutes lunch at White Sands's Sakae.
When we reach there, totally nobody in sight.
We walked into the restaurant and the person just came out. LOL.

And asked if we can pay by NETS. Lol.
Ya then went in la.
Anw, my purpose to go to a Jap restaurant is to take photos, of sushi.
The egg is my fav. (:
I simply LOVE them! :P
The ginger rose, made by Michelle.
This one look nice too..
This is cheesy soft shell crab if I never remember wrongly..
This is something about tempura. LOL. (The tail)

My fav raw prawn. :D
Michelle don't dare to eat. Haha..
Tako~
After that, went back to school again for Cmaths.
Can't skip Cmaths. ):
We reached kinda late, and didn't want to go right down,
so we sat on the stairs.

TODAY:
Added shrimps and crabsticks this time.
Tadaa~ Nice, but slightly too salty.
Added too much soya sauce. :P
And yep, that's my dinner tonight. (:

After dinner, drew sketches for WDS. Sushi~
Nice..? Lol.. Those were what I ate yesterday. :D
Halfway done, prawn not coloured yet. Haha..
I think I'm going to the library tmr, to borrow books!
I need at least 3! And Ionly got 1. -.-

OMGOMG, WDS's deadline is on MONDAY!
And I have yet to complete one part of my sketches! Zz!
I promise myself not to do things in the last min.
Yet I'm still doing..

Haven't even start on CARC yet! Like Wtf~!
I think I'm gonna quit school sooner or later. Lol.


Anw, I tried to see if I suit bangs. Lol.
Is it very weird or funny..?
But.. I won't ever cut bangs (I think so.) LMAO!



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 10:40:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop