<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Sunday, March 8, 2009 {♥}

Woke up around 8 plus and bathed.
Deciding whether to eat Hotcakes or not.
Still manage to gorge everything down. Hahaha.
Then headed to Plaza.

Yesterday's work was alright.
Tired due to the long hours of work only.
Had kinda much fun, yet boring cause nothing to do in the morning's event.
Roy changed a girl and I out, to be drink servers.
Therefore, was very slack. (:
Just walking around Stamford room and top-up drinks only. Hahaha.
Blah blah blah..

After the morning lunch buffet, we went to the kitchen and ate mini pastries!
Thanks Sis's boyf who kept for us. :D
And drank mushroom soup too. Nice la.

After that, helped out in clearing.
Due to rain, Sis and her boyf can't go to Bugis to get her shoes repaired.
So bought Jagabee from Watsons then stayed in the cafeteria all the while
until Pearlyn and Yvonne came.
Then Pearlyn and I ate porridge. Nice. :D
After that, they went to change while we continued to sit in the cafeteria.
Blah blah blah..

Sat awhile and flip through newspapers.
After that, went upstairs, and get ready for work.

There's four VIP tables for the evening function.
So four ppl, including me and Sis.

Anyway, there's something very very very funny that I can still remember vividly.
We four were supposed to stand in one straight line on the dance floor
and turn from our right to face the front together.
But somehow we didn't catch the timing and ya, anyhow turned.
When I turned, someone was soo infront of me, and I held on to my laughter man.
It's damn funny at that point of time la. Lol.
I mean I didn't know that person would be soo infront of me.

After that, nothing interesting happened if I remember clearly.
Just did my part.
After that, cleared everything and went off around 2 mins before 11.
Changed, get pay, train-ed to Tampines.

Btw, on the train, I saw Janice's mother!
And she was just right behind me. Hahaha.
And she talked to someone who just came back from Genting. Lol.

Reached Tampines, deposited money and then transferred money to Honey.
Used two different machines, like I was playing with them. Lol.
After that, ice-cream time~!
Bought the cadbury ice-cream while Pearlyn bought Oreo.
Bus-ed back and saw one primary school classmate, but they always don't recognise me.
Then, went home.

Damn sleepy, dried hair then fall asleep immediately.
Woke up only around 11 when Sis went to bathe.
I mean she's the one who woke me up.
And parents went to SAFRA dk for what and I got up.
Idk why, my eyes or maybe head hurts.

Suddenly so boring.
Gotta forsake my Monday 10PM show for work. Tsk. Grr~!
And my ToGetHer,
dk what time will the person update today, or tomorrow.
And had to get the report and do the urine test. Yuck yuck yuck~! Zz.

And and and!
FAHRENHEIT IS COMING TO SINGAPORE AGAIN!
I wanna go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go~!

Gonna mark the date on my calender~!

I once said that I wanna attend Fahrenheit's signature session and here's my chance~! Lol..
Hopefully can la.



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 2:29:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop