<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Saturday, January 10, 2009 {♥}

Weehee~
Finally can watch videos without that irritating 'Movavi Converter Trial Version'
keep flashing in front of the videos.
Idk I can't use vixy.net. Tsk. Lousy la. :P

Anyway I used a software called Tubetilla. Lol.
Kinda slow, but at least can dl and convert videos to put in my PSP.
Soooooooo happy la. :DDDDDDDDD

Sigh.. Monday's coming soon..
Dooms day. Hahaha. Oh my god, I think I'm mad. :/
Anyway, I feel like going back to school after so long of holidays.
想念在校园里的生活,想念上课的时候。
Zz, so random again..

Anyway today's event was a buffet, just one event.
Very very relaxed.
We can even talk and eat inside the kitchen for a long time. Hahaha.
And, after the guests had their buffet outside,
we had our own mini buffet inside the kitchen too! Lol.
The pineapple rice, the tofu(mostly finished by us), the chicken, the veggie.
Sis and I only ate the rice and tofu.
I ate one piece of the chicken.
Teeheehee~ :P
The tofu is damn nice la. Everybody grabbing it in case all gone. Lol!
Someone even ate beef in the kitchen. Lol!
And and and we drank the soup.
All take turns to kapok the soup into the kitchen while the guests were playing games.
Later ate few mouth of chocolate pudding. Quite nice ah.
So enjoying eh we all. :P
Manager eat, we also follow ma. Hahaha. :/
Shh..

And I wanna add..
The prizes..
Got white Ipod nano la, got pink DS Lite la, got PSP la.
Tsk tsk tsk.

Nonono, they actually used 'chips'(chocolate coins) they won outside stamford to exchange one.
I think the Ipod nano, a guy exchanged it with just 150 chips. Wow la.
I also want. ):
I'm not lucky enough to win lucky draw prizes.
I didn't even win anything during Grad Night. Sad luh.

Okay, shall continue downloading tomorrow.
Needa work tmr. Tired.
Bye~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 2:13:00 AM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop