<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Friday, January 30, 2009 {♥}

Trecia messaged me early in the morning, asking which course I was posted to.
I was too tired until I woke up to sleep on Sis bed, then I saw the message.
Anyway, I didn't receive any message from them.
So, I guessed mine was unsuccessful.
I quickly got on the net and checked it out.
God damn, they posted me to dk-wtf course:
Electronics, Computer & Communications Engineering.
Kinda of long la the course name. LOL.
I was cursing and swearing right after looking at the posting results, in the morning.

After that, a few of my friends who were already in Poly, messaged me.
Damn damn disappointing can. Tsk.
Fuck that JAE thingy.
One point only also don't wanna accept. Urgh!
Who is to be blamed? It's definitely gonna be me, myself and I.
My future is gone, just like that!
我真的不甘心!每一件我做的事,我都会后悔。为什麽?!
我讨厌我自己!总是后悔当初没好好把握机会。
I think my life is fated, to be tough, to have ups and downs.

These were the courses I appealed for.
Hopefully I can get into the first one/ the second one.
1st Choice: Biomedical Engineering (NYP)
2nd Choice: Information Technology (TP)
3rd Choice: Mobile & Wireless Computing (TP)


Okay, back to topic.
Went down to TP with Jasmin and Jiayi and met Wenli there.
Blah blah blah..
Then talked to the lecturer there.
He said like for nothing like that,
asked us to go the webbie and see what's the course is about.
But he said the system was down till 4PM.
Before we wanna appeal, we decided to eat then go for a movie after that.
So bus-ed to Tampines and had went to check out the timing for the movie.
And we bought tickets after checking the timings.

Then went down the escalator and into the food court.
Grabbed something to eat cause Jiayi and I didn't eat anything after we woke up.
After dinner, we discussed abit about the courses we wanna choose.

Half an hour later, went upstairs to the cinema.
Bought a set, which consists of Popcorn, Nachos and two drinks.
Shared among ourselves.
Then went into the cinema.
Anyway we watched Love Matters.
Kinda touching, and humourous.
Especially the starting part and "Madam, 喝酒, Madam." Laugh till peng can. LOL.

After that, accompanied Jiayi to buy things then headed to Interchange.
All of us took different buses. Lol.
Then home sweet home.

Okay, anyway I didn't go to the airport.
Cause my education is more important than fetching ppl from the airport. :D

Sis gotta shoo me away already. Bye~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 8:31:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop