<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Tuesday, December 23, 2008 {♥}

昨天真的是气死人了啦!
Those indo-chinese thought that they're rich.
So what?! 不要以为你們有钱就可以把人呼来唤去。
When I was about to serve the fish, the guests were about to yam-seng ma.
Then the man said “小姐,你出去切,我們要yam-seng了。”
And he even asked me to help them portion. Wtf la.
Please la, you're not VIP la. Duh~
Maybe because they're sitting behind the VIPs? Lol. Whatever.

And finally one day we finished quite early.
End work, went to the CPF's Mac for supper. Hahaha.
Ordered Double Cheese Burger Meal.
And I'm coughing now. Hahaha.
Serve me right la, second time for eating Mac till having sore throat. Zz..

Saturday, 20th December 2008
Went to Downtown East for an interview.
Found out that job was doing set-ups and stewarding, sometimes serving.
Wtf! I don't want to do stewarding la. So dirty!
Anyway the person didn't call me for training.
Even if he calls, I would tell him that I don't wanna do stewarding,
wanna do serving, maybe plus set-ups ONLY.

After the interview, went to White Sands cause I wanna buy a bigger clip.
In the end, didn't get to buy one.
Instead, Sis and I went B1 to hunt for food, which was my idea la. :P
Think of these, think of that, in the end bought buns from Four Leaves.
And I bought a cute snowman bread.
Tadaa~
The body part's filling was chocolate I think, and the head's filling was lemon cream.
Nice la.

And oh, something to say..
I ate the snowman bread after we reach Bugis, underground,
but outside the station cause we're wating for Pearlyn.
I was watching my 霹雳MIT while eating.
Suddenly there's a man, walked towards us and said “這里不可以吃东西 hor。”
I continued watching my drama, eat and ignored him. :X
Then he continued saying “你要不要我叫那个 station 的人出来,你們要 fine 五百块 leh。”
I continued watching my drama, eat and ignored him. Hahaha.
Then he finally walked away, like he have nowhere to go in mind.

Sis later told me that he saw another guy eating OCK and tell him off again. Wtf.
Obviously there's something wrong in his head la. Another way to say that he's crazy la. :/

And later, Sis saw the sign, you know, those signs,
showing 'No diesel oil' or something like that, 'No smoking', 'No eating and drinking',
plus the amount of fine needed to pay.
And, there's only the 'No diesel oil', and 'No smoking' sign. Duh~
Which means we can eat there! Lol..
Blah blah blah..
Then went to work lo.

I think that's enough..

Oh and Honey, tomorrow if you can't make it too then no Christmas present le ah.
It's already left 2 days to Christmas leh.

Okay, Bye~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 6:50:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop