<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Thursday, November 27, 2008 {♥}

Okay, suddenly Idk where to start.
Monday, I had a very bad headache in the afternoon.
Took a nap in my bedroom while younger sis slept in her room.
Parents then went out.

When I woke up, younger sis already woke up.
In fact, I was woke up by her cries, looking for mum.
Then I tried to pacify her, slowly she was fine.
Then she insisted me to bring her downstairs to play.
But I refused cause my head was really aching very badly.
Then mum called me to bring her downstairs.
Anyway they were already downstairs, at the fitness corner.
Younger sis then shouted to her from my room.
I told her I don't wanna go down cause I'm not feeling well.
But she kept tugging at me.

After awhile, parents came back and sis told them I'm sick.
And I told them I'm having a splitting headache.
Who knows, which later on led to a fever.
After that, ate panadol and slept early.

And on Wednesday, something similar happened.
I had a sudden pain probably because of period.
Stayed in bed the whole afternoon.
Woke up to bathe and my whole legs were wobbling and I can't stand still.
No choice, still need to bathe la.
So endured and quickly sat down for dinner.

Parents already on the fan and I felt very cold.
They found that I'm behaving very strange and saw that my face was very pale.
After a few mouths of rice, I felt like vomiting, so decided not to eat anymore.
And I went cuddled up in my bed, wrap myself up in the blanket.
Dad kept asking if I were okay, and wanted to bring me to see the doctor.
But I don't want. Also dk why, too weak to walk.
Then grandma applied some ointment on my forehead and hands.
Also dk for what.
I kept drinking water cause I think I'm having a fever or something.
Later on dad gave me prune juice if I'm not wrong.

Then later ate riceballs grandma made.
Waited until 9PM, took blanket out and watched My Little Nonya.
When the show's ending, I sudddenly felt very hot, so unwrapped my blanket.
Fanned myself frantically with the fan. Grr!
I think I ate panadol in between the commercials
cause my temperature was constantly 38.2 degrees!
After the show, went to sleep early.
Measured temperature, finally came down to 37.6 degrees.
Later on okay already.

And this morning, I dreamt that I went to see 'O' results.
When it's my turn, I went up to the teacher to see my Science.
Idk what the thing meant so I asked what it meant.
And the teacher told me is D7!
I was shocked and shouted "HUH?!"
And the teacher later pointed to another file, saying "That one, D7 is for Combined Humanities."

Then.. a message woke me up. Grr~
I wanna know what happen next leh.
Lol. This dream really scare me to death ah.
Anyway recently I dreamt about certain strange and funny things. Haha.
Okay, going off now.
Sis gotta use. Bye~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 9:39:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop