<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Thursday, November 6, 2008 {♥}

Initially intended to eat Mac then go Parkway and jalan this morning.
But Honey called when I'm preparing and asked me over to her house for breakfast.
Cause her mum cooked dumplings.
So went to her house instead.

Out of a sudden, Honey said she wanted to buy the ingredients to make cupcakes.
So 顺便 go Parkway and buy, cause she said only there have the flavour she wants.
In the end, ended up in Simei and uh oh, don't have.
So train-ed to Bedok and bus-ed 31 to Parkway in the end. Lol.
Waste time la! -.- Whatever.

When we go down the stairs, a girl offered starbuck's new drink.
The cup is really mini and cute la. Lol.
And Honey took a photo of it in front of a bunch of sunflowers from other ppl's shop.

Went to Cold Storage, still don't have! Duh!
So anyhow choose this choose that lo.
Chose the "yellow" one and lastly changed to "Hershey brownie mix".
Bought a snack there too and left.

Then went to the Roxy Square for no reason.
Cause we didn't go there before, so decided to go in and see.
Guess what? Nothing one!
Inside so boring! 9 out of 10 shops are beauty shops la.

Reached Honey's house around 4 plus and started making!
Anyway all photos are in Honey's blog.
Forgotten to get the photos from her cause the photos are taken by her, using her hp.

First trial, failed, chao da! Gua gua gua-a-a-a~ :/
Try again, still edible ba.
But I tried to eat the chao da ones.
I mean the insides la, those slightly edible one la.
And then something happened later on. (Read more for the answer.) Lol!

After that, went to Honey's amh.
Anyway Honey wanted to pass her boyf some too.
And I ate rice + curry at her amh.
Then then then, that thing I mentioned previously happened!

Guess what, I got a stomache!
Before going down with Honey to meet her boyf, I went to the toilet.
And don't know stayed in there for how long. :X
Damn painful la, can you imagine the inedible food in the stomach, 在肚子里面搅.
Oops, I know I'm being disgusting. Don't eew. Lol.

So I decided to go home. Lol.
Blah blah blah..
Went home, before bathing, went to the toilet again. Hahahahaaaa. :X
I think I don't dare to make those cupcakes again. LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Anyway, tomorrow morning going to Honey's house again.
Her mum gonna make dumplings again.
And, I'm going to do also! :D
I LOVE DUMPLINGS!
I used to remember I always ate the dumplings my aunt made. Nice la! Hiak hiak hiak. :P
Gotta go play my moshimonster.
Bye~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 9:02:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop