<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Sunday, October 19, 2008 {♥}

Argh! Just came back from work and rested awhile.
Today damn tired can, I'm like serving on my own though had some help la.
Dumb Francis, partner me with someone who doesn't really know how to do one.
Please la, although I've work there quite a lot of times but that doesn't mean I know everything ma.

Anyway collected my item at AMK and meet Wenli,
went to National Library and she taught me POA in the afternoon.
Suddenly realised that the topics were quite easy.
But I can't say that I know them well la.


I've got lots of things to complain ah! (Mostly about my partner.)

1) He didn't unfold the napkin for the guests before he pour tea.
So I have to do it when he's pouring tea for them. Zz!

2) He didn't cut the chicken for one table.
He went to ask how to cut and cut-ed for two other tables.

3) He didn't put in spoons into the dish,
which the guests later used their own chopsticks or spoon to scoop the food.
So I have to put it in for him.

4) He didn't clear and replace the guests' plates before he put another new dish on the susan.
And he also put the new dish on the susan when I'm clearing their plates.
I asked him to wait awhile for quite a few times le la, yet he still didn't follow instructions.

5) He was supposed to top-up the guests' drinks, yet he stood at the side station dk see what.
After I told him then he went to check. Zz!

6) He kept helping his friends' table
instead of looking after our own tables which we can't even cope already.

7) He cleared the dish and we have no big plates to bring those small plates in.

8) One table, there's two guests, they drink 7up like plain water sial.
I refilled the jug with 7up, went in and refilled the guests' drinks,
they finished their drinks already, needa go refill my jug the 2nd round. -.-

9) My partner's dk whoever, they didn't top-up their guests' drinks
and they keep asking me to top-up for them la.
Like wtf they doing sial. Urgh! I have to like top-up for them la. Zz!

10) When serving dessert, he didn't portion for the guests la. Like wtf?!
The guest still ask a ladle from him eh. OMG!
Then I decided to help them serve even though there's only three bowls left.
And I accidentally make the yam paste on the top of the spoon, which I changed later.

11) I was soooooooo busy that when I put the dessert bowls on one table, they fell on the susan!
Like so loud la, "priang". I was like shit. Urgh!

12) Before I get to take the dessert from outside and serve that table, they left! WTF!
I was at there, lost, dk what to do. LOL. Kind of funny la the situation.


I think that's all for my ranting.
Wanna go makan my dad's cake.
It's his brithday today! :D
Happy Birthday dad, sorry for not joining the cake cutting session due to I left the house early.



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 12:02:00 AM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop