<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Friday, September 19, 2008 {♥}

Oh wells, didn't wake up again today.
Actually yes, but fell asleep again. Urgh!

Know why I didn't wake up?
All thanks to Honey, who asked me to help her do her skin.
Then, I spent my whole afternoon helping her.
In the evening, I changed mine too.
But, halfway, dad came back from work and off-ed the modem's switch.
I hit the rooftop and turn the switch on again.
He came in and shouted at me and I shouted back at him lo.
Don't wanna elaborate, damn pissed off.

Didn't talk to dad at all and went to watch my 7PM show after bathing.
Talked to Sis only.

Then after everyone wanna go to bed, which is around 11 plus,
Sis on the modem switch and loaded her drama in Youtube.
I waited around 12:30 for my turn to use and edit my skin.
I just couldn't change the thing right.
So asked Sis to help me around 02:15 in the middle of the night.
And she finally solved it around 02:30.

After that then I went to bed.
The alarm clock rang but I off-ed it.
Blah blah blah..
And I suddenly woke up at 08:00 plus when I heard my house phone rang.
At that moment, I knew I didn't wake up for school.
Anyway my parents thought I didn't have to attend school today.
Anyway I promised Honey that I'll reach school on time on Monday.
Why? It's my birthday! Who will wanna be late on birthdays? Lol.
I doubt many ppl will wish me. Ha. Never mind.

About today's 7PM show, finally the mum realised Kaiqi's character. Woohoo~
And next Monday, it'll be the last episode. ):
Kaiqi fell into the waters. She's dumb, I really hate her!
I reckon Jiawei and Xiaoyue will be back together. Applause~

Sis gonna shoo me away again.
Bye~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 11:23:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop