<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Saturday, September 13, 2008 {♥}

I shall post what were the events for yesterday.

Woke up damn early in in the morning in case I'll be late for my Prelim Practicals.
BUT! I went out late, and MISSED the bus. So I decided to walk to 201's bus stop.
BUT! ANOTHER BUS 9 CAME! I was damn FUMING HOT la.
In the end still walked to 201's bus stop.
And I took a cab down, cause it'll be too late even if I take bus 38.

Reached school at 07:20 when I'm supposed to reach at 07:15.
Luckily they're still in the AVA Room, having their briefing.
So settled down quickly.

Well, there's someone more powerful then me, my classmate.
He actually thought we've to reach school by 07:50! (Actual time is 07:15.)
What a big difference la. Teacher asked another classmate to call him and he rushed down.
That's kind of funny though. Heh.

Practicals ended and we were quarantined in the CCS.
Joked around with 大姐 and 二姐.
Honey grabbed 大姐's wallet and I remembered that he owed us two Oreo Mcflurry.
Then Honey took some money out. In the end we took his America 20 dollar.
Honey asked 二姐 if it's how much if we changed to SGD. He said around 50 plus ba.
So we decided to take that note only and I kept it in my breast pocket.
大姐 keep wanting back his money and I ignored him.

After we were released, Honey, her boyf, Janice and I intended to go Bugis to eat.
When we walked out of school, 大姐 kept calling me.
And stupid enough, I told him we were in the toilet. Hahaha.
Came out of the toilet and waited for Honey's boyf.
大姐 kept asking back for his money and I asked for SGD$4 in exchange.
Then negotiated, Honey suggested drinking bbt.
Asked them to order. I ordered Honey Red Tea, he misheard and ordered Honeydew Red Tea. -.-
Urgh! Never mind. I just drink it. Not awful la. At least it's drinkable.

We were supposed to train there instead of Honey's boyf driving there.
But when Honey's boyf reached Simei, he told Honey that the parking fees' kinda ex,
and he didn't bring his EZ-link card.
So we have to eat at EP.

Then I suggested to eat Kobayashi (Don't know if it's the right spelling.).
So went to the second floor.
I ordered Ebi Udon and Katsu (fish) nuggets.
Damn full la. Lol.

Then Honey's boyf drove us to TM, walked around.
Went to quite a lot of places which I can't remembered what we did there.
I went home at around 13:00 plus.

Reached home, bathed and bus-ed to Downtown at around 14:45 with sis.
We are going to sis boyf's 21st Birthday chalet! Heh.
Reached Downtown around 15:00 plus ba.
Then met up with them in the Foodcourt cause some were eating.
Then that stupid Minghao kept saying me that my eyebrows were very fierce. Urgh!
Then disturbed me, saying that I'm very fierce. -.-
After awhile, went into the chalet.
Played poker cards in the chalet from 16:00 plus while waiting for ppl to buy charcoal
till 19:00 plus then they start fire.
Sis and I stayed in the chalet and watched the 7 PM show.
Finished, we went down for bbq.
Ate quite a lot of food and drank lots of 7up. All from Plaza. Lol.

Then more and more ppl came.
After awhile, Sis surprised her boyf with a mini cake.
It wasn't really a real surprise because he turned to talk to sis and saw everything.
Not fun. ):
Then ppl took photos. I didn't took any. Nothing interesting ma.
Then more and more ppl came.
Eat, talk, play.
Around 21:05, I went up and watched the 9 PM show.
Went downstairs when having commercials.
Blah blah blah..

Around 00:00 plus, we packed everything and went up the chalet.
Everyone bathed and started playing again.
Feeling bored, I took out my History book to study cause Monday I'm having History.
Listen to my songs and shared Hello Panda Double Choco with sis.

A few of us slept at 3 plus in the morning.
Sis's boyf chatted with his friends just outside la.
Like what the hell? They were there talking, how are we gonna sleep in peace?
Awhile later they came in and sleep. And they woke everyone up la. Zz.
Anyway they squeezed on the floor as there's limited space. Haha.
Wenwei and I were the most lucky one, one person to one bed.
Finally dozed off around 4 plus.

And oh, did I mention that my Tamagotchi became Large Family?
Hmm, I doubt so.
And this morning, I was waken up by ppl, talking. GRR!
So I woke up, washed up and married my Tamagotchi off and had three babies.
The mum is also very ugly. ):
I swear I won't overfeed them this time. Haha.

Then everyone woke up at 10 plus this morning and got ready.
Someone on the TV so we continued watching until 11 plus.
The TV programme is showing an expert, showing tricks of poker cards.
DAMN AMAZING la!
We left when it's having commercial and ate at the Foodcourt.
Then I bus-ed home alone.
Sis staying at her boyf's home cause she told Dad that it'll be a 3D2N chalet. :X
Anyway I needa study for History, so I came back.

WEE! Tomorrow's Mooncake Festival! My favourite festival!
I love mooncakes. Heh.
Well, I wonder if it's my Chinese Birthday tomorrow.
Cause Mum told me that my Chinese birthday is on Mooncake Festival.
I'm too eager to see the moon so I'm born on that day. Heh.
That's what my mum told me. Hahaha.

And and and, NINE more days! :D



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 9:29:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop