<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Monday, September 22, 2008 {♥}

Finally I'm not late on my birthday. Lol.
Pathetic luh, I think only 5 ppl wished me.
Never mind. I don't mind at all. And I'm saying the truth.
One close friend is better than hundreds of hi-bye friends.
Uh I've sidetracked. Whatever~

Took photos in class with Honey during Chinese lesson, teacher didn't come.
Idk Honey says when she sees me, she'll laugh. ):
When I ask her if it's a compliment or what, she said yes unwillingly. Lol.

First trial: Honey kept laughing.
Second trial: My face looked cramped.
Third trial: Still failed, not perfect, at all.
Fourth trial: Finally a better one.
Honey's pink Tamagotchi.
Tadaa~ 二姐 & 大姐, seriousness.
We secretly captured their back view. Lol.
And something very funny happened. Dk how to elaborate here. Heh.
Another shot.
See Honey's face, she couldn't control her laughter. Hahaha.
And, where am I looking? Lol. :/
I'm doing stuff and she captured this image.
Where am I looking again..? -.-
Face cramped again. -.-
All photos were taken using Honey's HP.
After school, intended to go home and change first then come out again.
But change our mind.
Treated Honey Eighteen Chefs and train-ed to Pasir Ris, White Sands to take neoprints.
It's been a very very.. long time since we last took neoprints.
Since it's my birthday, just take lo.
Will upload when I'm free. :D
Something kinda disappointed happened in the shop, I don't wanna elaborate.
Went to the bus inter around 16:00 plus.

Decided to take bus 12, yet bus 17 came first.
Waited for some time, still no sight of bus 12! Irritated.
Finally at 16:45, the bus came.
Home-Sweet-Home then.
Blah blah blah..

My birthday cake for this year. ):
Younger sis chose for me.
She insisted on buying this rather than the fruits one.
Aunt came too and gave me a bracelet.

I'm waiting for Sis's present. Muahahahaaa~

All birthdays are like hers, always being in the limelight. Duh.

Oh btw, regarding the results,
I'm kinda disappointed in them, especially Science.
Although I passed my English Paper One,
I flunked my Comprehension component la.

As for Science, surprisingly,
I've got 10/15 for both Chemistry and Physics component for Paper 5.
That one no bad.
Science Paper 1, I've got only 25/40.
And I scored Physics better than Chemistry. ):
Well, it's the last paper, I didn't really concentrate in studying. Heh.
Others we've not taken back yet.
But it will surely be worse than the targeted grades.

URGH! O LEVEL IS JUST 24 DAYS AWAY!




Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 9:25:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop