<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Monday, September 15, 2008 {♥}

14th September 2008, Sunday:

Third aunt came our house to ask Sis to help her do things.
Stayed for dinner and ate crabs! Delicious!
I spent almost 1 hour in the afternoon finishing ALL the crab meat for lunch. How amazing uh. Lol.

Then younger sis kept bugging us to go to the nearby mama shop to buy mini fireworks.
Then I suggested to go down and buy and play them straight away, no need to come back again what.
So waited for Sis to wash the dishes and went downstairs.
And funny, I'm having History on the next morning la. I did study a lil bit. Abit and I'll be sleepy. :/
So went downstairs and bought the fireworks.
Mum treated everyone ice cream.
Didn't take photos cause I didn't bring my phone down.
But Sis took photos.

Anyway, younger sis bought a stitch lantern, operated by batteries.
She spoilt it in the afternoon. Duh.
That's her trademark, spoiling things before using it officially. Ha.
Then talked and ate ice cream after having fun.
Reached home around 10 plus and ate pomelo and mooncakes.
Watched TV too.
Blah blah blah..

Aunt went home at around 11 plus.
And I ironed my uniform at around 12 plus. Heh.
And guess what? I woke up late the next morning.
If it wasn't Honey who msged me, I wouldn't even wake up.
Rushed to the damn toilet and bathed.
Finally went out at 07:30.
Forgot to bring my Tamagotchi and watch with me. -.-
Msged Sis to help me bring them to travel, no reply.
Waited for the damn bus 9 for like 15 mins, still no sight of the bus. URGH!
Finally came at 07:50 and reached school 5 minutes past 8 la.
Rushed to the hall and settled down.
Teacher came to ask what paper I'm having.
Blah blah blah..

After paper, called Sis to feed them and bring them to travel.
I intended to eat Mac breakfast.
But Honey wanted to eat BK breakfast,
cause we dk saw a promotion at somewhere, stating the breakfast is only 2 bucks.
But when we reached BK, no such thing leh. We didn't ask anyway.
I bought Scrambled Egg Platter. The butter damn hard la. Spent dk how long to spread it on the bread.

After that we wanted to walk the Pasar Malam.
BUT! It's like closed! I mean the tables were removed. Duh!
So walked back to the carpark and Honey's boyf drove me home.
Reached home, the only thing in my mind is to SLEEP. Lol.
So slept until 14:15, woke up and earn money for my Tamagotchi. Bought a few things for them too.

Well, it's time to sleep now. Sis shoo-ing me away cause she wanna watch her drama already.
So bye bye! Goodnight!
And oh, tomorrow I'm having Chemistry! My favourite subject! :D
Hope I can do well in it. :D



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 10:08:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop