<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Friday, August 29, 2008 {♥}

Well, today had Teachers' Day celebration.
In the morning, we gave Mr Ong his gift.
And had morning walk like last year.
Gave some of the teachers their gift when we walk pass them.
Then went back to class for form teacher period.
Then the prefects read the messages from students over the PA system.
After that, Ms Chow gave us watch Transformers. Lol.

At 09:45, we went down for recess.
As the canteen is flooded with people, we went to look for other teachers and managed to find Mr Nahar.

These were the presents I wrapped. :D
Total of 7, including the bouquet of flowers.
The mini bag, Ms Chow's and Mrs Te's present. It's only half the size of the palm.
Tadaa~ The roses I made and wrapped myself. :D


After giving the teachers their gifts, we went to canteen to eat.
Shared a plate of rice with Honey as we're going to Yoshinoya after school.

Then gathered in the hall for the concert.
The items were kinda boring la.
Some more the mike like isn't working well.

And and and, today is 二姐's birthday!
Wished him early in the morning when I reach school. Lol.
And we went to eat Yoshinoya together.
While queuing up, Jiayi and her friends also came to eat. Lol.
Pure coincidence eh.

After lunch, we went upstairs and walked around.
Walked passed The Wallet Shop and 二姐 says he saw something nice.
Then we walked back and Honey keep asking her which one he likes.
And she keep asking us to go.
That's funny cause we wanna buy present for him and yet he asked us to go.

And this is the first time I didn't go back to Primary school.
Almost everyone graduated so didn't meet up.

After that bus-ed 28 home.
And took afternoon nap.
Cooked dinner myself cause mum went to the library with younger sis.

Well, tomorrow going RSAF Open House with Honey and her Boyf and her sister.
I love to watch aerial displays. :D
My sis don't wanna go cause she's tired as she's working tonight.
After going to the open house, I'll then meet sis and leave for work.
Definitely will be very very tired. We're meeting at 09:00 in the morning man.
And I'll be working until 23:00 plus la.

I'm currently viewing something like blogshop.
But it's like in Taiwan.
I saw a few clothes I like man. ):
But I think is buying from Taiwan.
And everything is in chinese, lazy to read man.
Why nobody in Singapore sell those I like? LOL.



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 8:24:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop