<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Wednesday, July 2, 2008 {♥}

Oh, I forget what to post yesterday and I remembered today,
There's something funny happened.
We had POA for the last period.
Both our teachers had something on
straight after school which is 13:20.
So we thought we'll be having one free period.
(POA takes up two hours, meaning two periods.)
And because Honey and I was in Mr Ong's group,
we went to the second floor of the library.

After 13:20, we were released.
GUESS WHAT?
As mentioned before,
Honey and I thought we'll be having one free period.
Actually Honey decides to go out of school.
But the very guai lan security at there.
So we went into the library again to browse magazines.

Suddenly, I heard someone talking on the mike, in the hall.
I asked Honey how come got people talking on the mike.
We're still dilly dally-ing inside the library.
After awhile, we went out.
And the principal was talking on the mike.
I was like "Eh? Now having assembly?"
Honey didn't believe.
She took out the timetable.
She gave me the kind of "Oops" look
because she insisted that we're having assembly at 14:15. Haha!
And IT'S REALLY HAVING ASSEMBLY!
My god! So we hurried upstairs.
Ms Chow then asked where did we go.
Honey lied that we went to the toilet.

LAUGH OUT LOUD LA!

But luckily we were 15 minutes late for the assembly only.

Then after our principal had his say,
Mr Nahar introduced to us someone who's drawing is damn good (pro).
He could draw something out completed in seconds!
And is very nice.
(Very impressed.)
He's funny too. His "Haha" made us all laugh.
And he also drew Mr Nahar with a Superman body out.

He taught us how to draw our own cartoons.
He explained how to draw cute, with these formula:
CUTE = BIG HEAD + SMALL BODY
COOL = draw shades.
NERD = draw lollipop eyes.
UGLY = nose; add any other things.

Very very funny. Hah.

Uh, I think nothing else for yesterday.

As for today, Idk why I kept laughing.
Especially at the last period, English.

And oh, there were four trainee teachers sent to our school again.
Honey was obsessed with one of the male teacher.
And today,
she keep wanting to walk pass the third floor to catch a glimse of him.
(See no touch.
Honey has a very good boyf now and she wont be unfaithful. Heh.)

Well, I'm so boring now after posting all these.
Nothing else to do.
Uh I've completed my English homework. :D
I guess I don't have any other homework to do.



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 2:35:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop