<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Wednesday, July 9, 2008 {♥}

I'm being bored.
Have to wait for next Monday to watch 命中注定我愛你.
Because the drama only airs in Taiwan on Sunday.
Sad, have to wait for so long. ):

Well, sis and her boyf got flu.
Now I think I am having it.
Argh!
It's kinda hot in my room.
But I don't dare to on the fan.
I've been sneezing after bathing la.

And oh, I'M LATE AGAIN TODAY.
GRR!~
But luckily had detention till 4 plus only.
That two teachers in-charge were very good,
they allowed us to be released earlier.
But during that period, I'm doing my work.
And I did HISTORY. Am I insane? LOL!
And I did study for my SS test the day before,
but the teacher didn't come to school! Duh! Wasting my time.
I studied yet we didn't have test and vice versa.
So sickening!

Anyway it was raining damn hard this morning.
And I waited for more than half an hour for the bus la.
Can you imagine how long is that?!
Damn fed up this morning la.

Oh, and Honey and I exchanged handphone with each other.
Haha, lame.
In the mean time, I'm missing my phone. LOL!
Should be getting it back by Friday?

Exams are drawing near..
Upcoming one is Chinese Listening Comprehension.
Then POA class tests on Tuesday and Thursday.
Aww~
Tests, tests, tests!
Never mind, we've got few months more left to be in that school.
Heh. :D



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 7:29:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop