<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Tuesday, June 10, 2008 {♥}

Hmm..
Finally got to meet up with Pearlyn today.
We went to Orchard instead of Bugis.

Wow, damn lot of people la.
Plus the weather is so HOT!
Went to walk around in Cineleisure first,
grabbed some food, donuts!
(YUM YUM!)
Walked around a few shops,
then went to Far East.
(We walked the wrong direction to Far East. LOL!)

Grabbed food again, British take-aways' chicken.
Kinda spicy though.
But but but, got nacho's CHEESE!
*DROOLS!*

After that around 16:00 plus,
we decided to head back to Simei,
to eat Eighteen Chefs!
The reason why I went out with her
is to bring her to Eighteen Chefs. :D

In the MRT,
Serene, our ex classmate who has the same birthdate as me, saw us.
So we chatted awhile.
Cause she's heading back to Tampines.

When we reach there,
she was busy taking photos of the shop,
and the food.

After that, we walked around Eastpoint.
Then rested at the second storey.
Since we had nothing to do,
we took photos.
(She snapshot me, so I did the same thing.)
(My smile looks so cramped. LOL.)

Nowhere else to go,
we train-ed to Tampines.
Walked around TM and CS.
All shops like wanna close le.
So we bus-ed back home lo.

Catch 28 in time.
Then saw Damian.
But I don't think he remembers me. Haha.

Then Pearlyn alight already and I'm alone.
Reached home, bathed, blow hair,
then I'm here blogging! :D

And and and, before I bathe,
I took some photos in the bathroom. :P





Gotta go now.



GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT!~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 9:25:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop