<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Tuesday, June 3, 2008 {♥}

Didn't have the time to blog YESTERDAY.
Reached home around 18:00 plus,
brought my 妹妹 downstairs, she's bugging me to bring her down.
So since I'm not eating dinner,
I brought her down.

And talking about the morning,
had study camp for the first day.
In the morning,
met Honey at around 06:30.

And we ate MacDonald's breakfast.
It's been YEARRRRRRRRRS I've touched MacDonald's breakfast man.
I ate Hotcakes with sausage,
Honey ate Fish Fillet Student Meal.
(Fries were replaced with a Hashbrown.)
Seriously, I don't find it worth it to replace Fries with Hashbrowns.
Kinda waste money man.

Went off at 07:30,
Honey went back home and..
But we still able to reach school at 08:00.

We didn't eat for our first break which is at 10:00.
For 13:00's lunch break,
we went out of school to buy OCK's curry puff.

And after the whole study camp lessons,
we ate Eighteen Chefs!
Can you imagine that?!
How much food have we consume?!
LAUGH OUT LOUD!
(PS: I'm good at eating :P)

So, that explains why I didn't eat dinner.
And didn't blog is cause needa complete assignments given.
Wrote the English Formal letter and practiced POA.

And for TODAY,
met Honey and Janice around 07:30,
ate MacDonald's breakfast again.
(I'm BROKE man!)

But this time I ate Big Breakfast
while Honey ate Hotcakes with sausages.
Janice ate Egg McMuffin.

Zz, the BIG breakfast macham like MINI breakfast la.
One pathetic piece of egg,
one pathetic patty,
two pathetic bread.
Never mind.

Then left at around 08:30,
Janice went to school first
cause her lessons were supposed to start at 08:00,
while Honey and I start lessons only at 09:00.
Honey went home to get her bag then left for school.

This time we didn't eat for both breaks.
Reach home around 17:00 plus again,
DAMN hungry la.
LOL.
Luckily 妹妹 gave me a few sticks of Pocky.
Bathe and not long ago,
time to eat dinner :D
*GROWLS*

Now I'm using the lappy while mum brought her downstairs to play.
And and and, I wanna watch 霹雳 MIT!
Loves 炎亚纶 and 鬼鬼!

Hmm, I guess I'm gonna play viwawa now.
EARN BACK MY GOLD!



GOODBYE!~



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 5:52:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop