<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Wednesday, May 7, 2008 {♥}

Okay, today's post will be kinda long.
My apologies if it makes you bored.

I shall start blabbering everything out. LaughOutLoud.

I was almost late in the morning man..
Luckily the next bus reached school in time.

Had Physics paper,
TOTALLY flunk it!
Whatever I didn't study came out man.
Plus I didn't even know what to study for it.
Asked two of my classmates the night before,
one said this,
another said that.
So I just scan through the papers la.

Our exams ended at 09:15.
So early, where can we go?
Intended to eat Eighteen Chefs again but they only start business at 12:00.
GRR!~ So late la.

So Honey and I took bus 9,
going home.
On the bus, Honey asked if I wanted to eat Tampines Mart's fried rice.
So we went there instead.
And, the auntie cooked wrong thing for us.
I ordered FRIED RICE, yet she cooked SEAFOOD FRIED RICE.
The prawn is like TASTELESS la!
And not as nice as before.
I wonder if it's the prawns which made the whole plate taste weird.
Okay, never mind,
it's in my stomach already.

When I eat finish, Honey haven't yet.
She then spotted two ah mas behind me, eating.
Honey then joke about it la,
saying the two of us will be like them when we grow old. LOL!
Their actions were identical la.
One finish eating, one still eating.
One crossed leg, one stepping on her own shoes.
One wear spectacles, one didn't.
(I do need to wear specs, but I wore CL :D)
I think that's it.
Plus, the ah ma which resembles me,
sat the same position as me and vice versa.
HAHA..
So funny.

Actually wanna take photo one,
but that's kinda rude.
So we left.
Then walked around TM.
Honey played the 20 cents game,
four balls in a row wins a token and be exchanged for a prize blah blah blah..
I tried three times but didn't win anything.
Honey won four times.
Got a pink mechanical pencil,
two train puzzles and a mini jigsaw puzzle,
for kids.
LOL.
And her $1's gone cause she didn't win anything.

After that, we continued to walk around.
Saw those turn turn capsules machines.
She saw food.
I mean those food keychains.
She wanted to turn desperately.
LOL.
She said "I turn one for you, you turn one for me."
So turn lor.
She turned a slice of cake for me,
but I turned a dog for her.
She's so pissed off.
LOL!
While we're walking away,
we kept laughing and laughing, non-stop.
I don't even know what she's laughing about.
Walk halfway,
something funny happened again,
laughed again.
Like mad ass-es. HAHA!

There, the cake and the dog:



While I'm taking the photos at Honey's house downstairs,
she interrupted me with this pose,
so I took it:

Funny uh?
LOL.


Pictures of the dog and cake:


I started getting bored just now so I took photos of my RED belongings.
LOL :D
RED watch,
RED wallet,
RED rubber band,
RED Elmo coin purse,
RED Sesame Street strap.
:DD

Anyway, I wanna sell the Elmo coin purse.


And and and, I told my mei mei that
I wanted my future kitchen to have blends of red and white.
Cause she showed me this IKEA catalogue:


----------------------

And lastly,
HURRAY!~
Tomorrow's the last paper for MYE!~

Which means that:
O level is coming soon.
HAHA!



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 12:43:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop