<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041733595116820117?origin\x3dhttp://jjaslyn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
© Copyrighted

What are you trying
to do huh?


Tuesday, April 29, 2008 {♥}

Had morning assembly as usual..
Released and went up to the hall.
Checked our seating arrangements and found that
I'm sitting right at the front of the hall.
That was my first time sitting right at the front man..


Hmm.. Had English MYE today.

Paper One:
I started planning for my essay first.

I wrote an argumentative essay:
"Students prefer to join polytechnic than junior college." Do you agree?

I wrote alot of positive things about polytechnics and negative things about junior colleges. Heh-heh.
What to do, it's an argumentative essay anyway.

And guess what?
I DIDN'T write the school name for the formal letter!
I did remember to write it. But somehow forgotten all about it.
I'm that forgetful.. Haha.
Serve me right for my forgetfulness. zZ

Anyway I wasn't sure about the format. Haha.
So I did it anyhow.


Paper Two:
The teacher gave me an extra copy of the questions cause I was sitting right at the first place and the one who received the papers first. Haha.
I was catching teachers attention but no one saw me doing that.
After awhile, my form teacher, Ms Chow saw me.
She didn't know what I wanted so I told her it was an extra copy. Haha.

Then it was time to begin.
Started doing..
Read read read passage..
Read read read questions..
Think think think..
Write write write answers..
TIME'S UP!
Collect answer scripts..

Release, wanted to go and eat chicken rice in Changi Hospital but my honey didn't want to.
In the end, walked to Eastpoint's bus stop, Honey asked if want to eat KFC not.
I just recovered from my sickness.
But just feel like eating cause I won't get to eat when I'm back home.

Soo many people in KFC but we managed to find seats soon.
Settled down and eat.
After eating, some malay boys from ITE sat beside us.
After awhile, they started taking their handphones out and took pictures.
We're peeping at them cause their poses were very funny. Haha.

After that, walked around Eastpoint, top-up bus card.
Ms Chow then came up the concourse level and my honey joked with her..

Next we went down and take the bus home.

After revising how the chinese 应用文(公函) format looks like,
here am I blogging.
Heh-heh. :D

I guess that's all for today.
My dad gonna come back around four plus
and he'll screw me if he sees me using the lappy.
So..


GOODBYE!



Ego Box



happyy-stop Typed finished at 2:27:00 PM. {♥}










自我介紹 {♥}
Me, myself and I.
♥ ME. (:


FINALLY Eighteen!
22 September 1991.

Attended T42; D.MWC (C225)
on 20/04/2009; first year.

Personally, I'm temperamental.
My temper comes and go,
if I ever offended you,
don't take it to heart.

People who don't know me,
tend to describe me as fierce,
due to my er-hem, eyebrows.
Well no! I can be very friendly! (x

Last of all, my loves:

종현
Photobucket

은혁
Photobucket

阿布
Photobucket

BBI


日記板 {♥}
Important events.
15112010:- Sufen's 생일
18112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
19112010:- TPRAWKS 2010
                    유키스 Bedok Concert
20112010:- TPRAWKS 2010


奢望 {♥}
Grant me will you?
Photobucket Get an A Got a B for O lvl Chinese.
Photobucket Pursue higher education in Poly.
Photobucket Get at least 3.0 GPA.
Photobucket Enjoy singlehood for one year!

Photobucket Red/ white PSP.
Photobucket Got SE G705/ W995/ SH-06A/ SH-01B.
Photobucket Get VAIO Got Fujitsu L1010HTP‏.
Photobucket Core collection; Snowcovered GK733.
Photobucket Get driving license.

Photobucket Attended Fahrenheit's AS.
Photobucket Attend SHINee's concert/events.
Photobucket Attend Fahrenheit's concert.

Photobucket Watch finish 霹雳MIT.
Photobucket Watch finish 愛就宅一起.
Photobucket Watch 爱似百汇.

Photobucket A trip to Korea.
Photobucket A trip to Taiwan.
Photobucket A trip to Japan(?)
Photobucket A trip to Hongkong(?)


話题盒 {♥}
Break the silence.
Tags appreciated. (: happyy-stop


朋友們 {♥}
Exits

音樂 {♥}
Hum to the melody

1/8 song(s) playing: 我很好那麽你呢 - 王心凌; 我愛他 by 叮噹; 親人 by 叮噹; Oppa Nappa by Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun; 心墙 by 郭静; 知道 by 郭静; 不屑 by 小鬼; 我不想忘記你 by 郭静

謝謝 {♥}
Thanks
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Icons: happyy-stop